Mitsubishi Polyester Film offers polyester film products that provide excellent performance characteristics suitable for use in medical applications. Hostaphan® polyester films have excellent attributes and performance for a wide variety of medical and drug packaging end uses.
The physical properties of Hostaphan® polyester film have made it a preferred material for medical applications.
- Dimensional stability
- Thermal stability
- Excellent flatness
- Solvent resistance
- Superior handling characteristics
- Chemical resistance
- Optimized shrinkage
- Manufactured in a clean environment
With its flexibility and unique performance attributes, Hostaphan® polyester film has many benefits for the medical market.
- Matte and Silicone release film
- In-line silicone adherable primed filmed for silicone adhesive drugs
- Release liners with low silicone transfer
- Release film for hydrogel electrodes & advanced wound care
- Filtration & drug reaction bags
- Diagnostic test strips
- Domestic sourcing available
- Drug Master File/Regulatory support
|Market End Use||Gauges||Key Customer Attributes|
|Protective Face Shields||400 – 650||Two side treated to prevent fogging|
|Release Liners for transdermal patches and hydrogels||48 – 500||Clear and matte, silicone coated, treated for silicone bond|
|Medical Diagnostics||300, 500||White and clear, treated or untreated|
|General Medical||48 – 700||Clear, matte, and white, treated and untreated|